A qualified full-stack developer should have functional knowledge and capabilities for all aspects involved in building the application. If you have a requirement regarding the development of any kind of System/WebApp/MobileApp , then we do have a team of Experienced Full Stack developers who persist mentioned qualities above.
At Peregrine InfoWorld, we serve clients across the globe including the USA with our team of mobile and web app engineers who are capable of working on any cross-paltform apps or native mobile development project you may have, no matter the scope or complexity. To find out more about how we can help with your project, let’s discuss further
A full stack developer is a kind of people who master a variety of skills and use these skills to complete a product independently.
A full stack developer is an engineer who can handle all the work of databases, servers, systems engineering, and clients. Depending on the project, what customers need may be a mobile stack, a Web stack, or a native application stack.
A qualified full stack developer should have functional knowledge and capabilities for all aspects involved in building the application.
Some of the required qualities for a full stack developers are:
- Should be proficient in multiple programming languages, such as JAVA, PHP, C #, Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.
- The knowledge of Git helps full stack developers to understand how to get the latest code, update parts of the code, make changes in other developer’s code without breaking things.
- As a full stack developer, you also need to have at least one or two databases and know how to interact with the database.
- The design skill is very important, the principle and skill of basic prototype design, UI design, UX design are also needed to understand.
- Knowledge of web services or API is also important for full stack developers. Knowledge of creations and consumption of REST and SOAP services is desirable.
- Exposure to handling Apache or nginx servers is desirable. A good background in Linux helps tremendously in administering servers.
- Ability to write quality unit tests
- An awareness of security concerns is important, as each layer has its own vulnerabilities
A full-stack web developer is a technology expert who can work on both in the front end as well the back-end of any application. The person should be familiar with each layer of a 3-tier model. The 3-tier consists of
- The presentation layer ( Main front end portion which deals with the user interface),
- Business Logic Layer (back-end portion of any application which deals with data validation)
- Database Layer
If you have a requirement regarding development of your any kind of System/WebApp/MobileApp , then we do have team of Experienced Full Stack developers who persist mentioned qualities above.
At Peregrine InfoWorld, we serve the clients across the globe including USA with our team of mobile and web app engineers who are capable of working on any cross-paltform apps or native mobile development project you may have, no matter the scope or complexity. To find out more about how we can help with your project, let’s discuss further
Disclaimer: Source of the information/images may be ownership or copyright of others. Here main intention is just to share information about the concept to the people. The 3rd party trademarks, logos and screenshots of the websites and mobile applications are property of their respective owners, we are not directly associated with most of them.